Friday, June 29, 2012

I miss . . .

¡Buenas!
Well, since I officially have 1 WEEK left here in Buenos Aires, I thought I'd share a few things I miss from home!

Well, many of these go without saying, but Imma say them anyway


-My Mom & Dad
-My brobros
-My friends, both Gordon and others
-My Yiayia & Papou
-My pupster, Haley
-Bagels
-Rudy
-The smell of fresh cut grass (as long as I’m not the one cutting it)
-A fresh pot of coffee every morning (as opposed to day old coffee)
-Random trips to Target
-Scrambled eggs for breakfast
-The smell of saw dust as my dad does some handy work in the driveway
-My Bob-o-pedic bed!
-Space (there's not too much of that in this city)
-New York pizza
-The rest of my wardrobe
-Forever21 and all it’s glory
-Spicy food
-US money (although I sure won’t have much of it when I get back)
-New Hope and East Gloucester Community Church
-Orange juice
-Milk that needs to be refrigerated
-The beach
-BBQs
-Moe’s Southwest Grill
-Making guacamole
-American TV
-My cell phone (yeah, I’m materialistic)
-My vibram five fingers
-Taco Bell (unashamedly)
-Netflix and Hulu
-My pearl earrings (in true Garden City girl form)
-Watching the Yankees!
-American boys
-My hair straightener/curling iron
-My wide selection of sweatshirts
-Windham
-Manicures & pedicures at Donna’s
-CVS
-Chips and Salsa
-Being barefoot in the house
-Fresh air
-The English language!
-American radio
-My jewelry 

I'm sure there are hundreds more I could list, but that'll suffice for now!
This weekend calls for a 100% chance of paper writing :/ but, once I finish this last paper I'm (basically) home free! I head home at 4pm on Friday and arrive around 10am on Saturday!
Can't wait!!

Besos, 
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment