Saturday, June 23, 2012

two...WEEKS?!!!!

It strangely feels like not too long ago that I was telling people I "only" had 2 months left here in Buenos Aires. Now I ONLY have two WEEKS left! Whoa!

In precisely two weeks from today, I will be landing in Newark, New Jersey after having traveled for 17 hours! (can't really say I'm looking forward to sitting in an airplane for that long again!)

Today also marks 4 months! I have been in Argentina for 4 MONTHS! How crazy!? How did that even happen?

This experience has been so many things! -- incredible, challenging, authentic, bizarre, priceless, intense, ... the list goes on!!

I'm super eager and anxious to get home and see friends and family who I miss so so dearly, but on the other hand, I'm not quite sure how I feel about leaving this place which has really caused me to 'see' differently!

Well, I'm striving to finish strong - I still have plenty left to do in the short amount of time that remains -- namely, papers to write! So prayers that I would be able to get everything done that I need to!

Thanks again for following my South American sojourn!

besos y abrazos,
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment